Lots more Stillman & Birn sketches


At 1pm on Saturday I'll be doing a Sketchbook show & tell at Meininger Art Supplies with Michael Kalman from Stillman & Birn.  I'll be showing a lot of the work I've been doing in my Stillman & Birns these past few months, so if you're in the area you should come and check it out!  In case you haven't noticed, I think these are great sketchbooks- easily the nicest I've ever worked in.  I've even tried out some new materials.  Here's a few of the sketches I'll be showing.

House in Capitol Hill, Denver

living room

Double Coffee pano

woman at starbucks

Starbucks Park Ave. Denver



29th and Umatilla

cherokee and 11th

metropolis coffee

black eye coffee


Comments

  1. Wah! WHAT a collection of amazing images. And, all in one blog post?? BRILLIANT work, Paul. Brilliant.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How I Draw Spherical Panoramas

A brief history of how I started to "curve" my sketches

Dinosaurs of the recent past