View northeast from Travis Street

I finally used my new camping chair to do this sketch. I reconnoitered around the Riverwalk area for a while before finally coming up a flight of stairs and finding almost this exact view. I unfolded my chair, put in my headphones and went to work for about 2 1/2 hours. Only one person stopped to ask me a few questions, and she was quite nice-- I think her name was Cathy. Once I had established the location of everything and started most of the hatching, I left to go to work. I continued the hatching over my lunch break and finished everything after I got home.
view from travis street

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How I Draw Spherical Panoramas

A brief history of how I started to "curve" my sketches

Dinosaurs of the recent past