Moleskine and SAMA membership

I love the San Antonio Museum of Art, though I confess that since I returned from Montana I hadn't been back until last week. Yesterday I bit the bullet and purchased my first museum membership ever. Now I can visit anytime for free, so you can expect to see a lot of boring sketches of museum sculptures for at least a little while.

san antonio museum of art sketches

Also, here's some sketchin' for your amusement.

spectrum building on lockhill-selma rd

san antonio river

san antonio skyline from sama sky bridge


Comments

  1. 'Boring sketches of museum sculptures'? Hardly! These are fantastic! Enjoy your membership and being able to visit the lovely art at your leisure and especially the models that don't move!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How I Draw Spherical Panoramas

A brief history of how I started to "curve" my sketches

Dinosaurs of the recent past