Big Update

I realized I've only posted sparsely from my current moleskine. Now that it's finished, I thought I should put up everything I hadn't posted yet (plus a few from my watercolor sketchbook).

navarro and crockett, san antonio

san fernando cathedral and main plaza, san antonio

shoppes at la cantera

Jefferson at E Martin

Pearl Brewery

jim cullum's jazz band at the pearl stable

san jose mission, san antonio, tx

san jose mission, san antonio, tx

crane at the quarry market shopping center

Comments

  1. I am on my knees in awe of your Moleskine. I hope mine can come close to this in my remaining years of life. Love the cross-hatching and intricate curves in the mission and your building and street drawings are awesome as always. But I am truly blown away by your band - probably because I so often try to draw scenes with people myself.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How I Draw Spherical Panoramas

A brief history of how I started to "curve" my sketches

Dinosaurs of the recent past