Who needs a house out in Hackensack

'Cause I'm movin' out (of Bozeman that is). On the 23rd Linda and I will be packing up our things and moving back to San Antonio, where it all began. We're in the process of packing furiously (ok, not so furiously) and scavenging free boxes wherever we can find them.

The great box-making tool:
packing up

Two nights ago we spent an evening with our friend Chris barbecuing burgers and watching The Flight of the Conchords on DVD.
chris's kitchen (with Linda)

Comments

  1. Moving?! Never a pleasant task...but always an exciting adventure.
    Happy trails!
    Cheers~
    Bairbre Aine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you picked a nice time of year to do the moving. At least you won't have to deal with the harsh winter of Montana. I moved back to TX, from Boise, in Nov of last year. I thought it was the best decision I ever made, until summer hit and I remembered why I was so excited to leave! Now I crave the Idaho weather. Have a safe trip and welcome back to TX!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How I Draw Spherical Panoramas

A brief history of how I started to "curve" my sketches

Dinosaurs of the recent past