My drawings at Tart in the Emerson

I don't know what I was thinking not posting about this before the show, but I was in a great show with Adair Peck at Tart in the Emerson Center in Bozeman last week. I hustled to make some frames for the prints, and cut a bunch of mattes. It was my first time really seeing the work framed, and I though it looked good. Here are some pics:

show at Tart in the Emerson Center

show at Tart in the Emerson Center

paul's show at tart

paul's show at tart

paul's show at tart

my hand-built frames

Look at those amazing miters!
look at those miters!

The show was a big success and I sold some prints! It will be up for another month, so if you're in Bozeman go and check it out.

Comments

  1. Congratulations on the show! You are really great, and deserve it. Every time I try to draw an interior in ink, I think of your art. I think, "well, it's just lines and crosshatching, right? I should be able to do that!" But I never can. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats Paul, those frame look slick btw

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Dan, I wouldn't worry. Your drawings are great. And I don't have anywhere near the skill with watercolor that you do.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How I Draw Spherical Panoramas

A brief history of how I started to "curve" my sketches

Dinosaurs of the recent past