More coffee-fueled moleskine scribbling

I'm now going to more than one coffee shop per day to satisfy my desire to find new things to draw. Of course, my compulsions aren't helped by all the caffeine, and I'm much too polite (or guilt-ridden) to sit and draw without ordering something.

inside rockford coffee
Rockford Coffee from the inside

looking out from the daily coffee bar on n. rouse avenue
The view from the Daily Coffee Bar on North Rouse.

holy rosary catholic church on main street
Not done from a coffee shop, but from my truck: The Holy Rosary Catholic Chruch on Main Street

Comments

  1. You have such a strong, powerful line. And I love the composition in the church one!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How I Draw Spherical Panoramas

A brief history of how I started to "curve" my sketches

Dinosaurs of the recent past